In my opinion, all those muslims who followed and practised Deen from the heart have really not much to loose due to the global recession, coz the root cause of all this is “Sood” ~ “Interest” And the Prophet sallahu alai hu wa salam had made it haram for all muslims in his last sermon. All those who have not plunged their wealth completly in rolling or Interest bound, have not been devastated by the recession.
The following signs have been sighted 1400 years years back when people had not even heard of automobiles, buildings etc !! Amazing.
In my opinion, all those muslims who followed and practised Deen from the heart have really not much to loose due to the global recession, coz the root cause of all this is “Sood” ~ “Interest” And the Prophet sallahu alai hu wa salam had made it haram for all muslims in his last sermon. All those who have not plunged their wealth
1. People will leave prayer.
2. People will usurp Ama’naat.
3. Lying will become an Art.
4. There will be murders on the slightest of disagreements
5. Interest will become common.
6. There will be very tall buildings
7 People will sell religion for the world.
8. People will treat relatives badly
9 Justice will become a rarity
10 Lies will be considered truth
11. Clothes will be of silk
12. Persecution will become common
13. Divorces will become common
14. Sudden deaths will increase.
15. The usurper of Ama’naat will be considered honest and honorable.
16. The keeper of Ama’naat will be called an usurper of things given to him for safekeeping
17. Liars will be thought of as honest
18. Honest people will be thought of as liars
19. False accusations will become the norm.
20. It will be hot in spite of rain.
21. Instead of wishing for children, people will pray that they not have children
22. People from bad backgrounds and with bad upbringing will live a life of luxury (material, not peaceful).
23. Good people, when they try to practice, will be cut off from the world
24. Previously good people will also usurp Ama’naat.
25. Leaders will become persecutors.
26. Ulema and Qaris will commit adultery.
27. People will wear clothes of animal skin.
28. But their hearts will smell and will be dead.
29. And will be bitter.
30. Gold will become common.
31. Demand for silver will increase.
32. Sin will increase.
33. Peace will become rare.
34. Ayaats from the Quran will be decorated and calligraphy will become.
35. Mosques will be decorated.
36. And will have tall Minars.
37. But hearts will be empty.
38. Alcoholic drinks will be consumed.
39. Punishments ordered by the Shariah will be revoked and will not longer be implemented.
40. Women will order their mother around.
41. People who are with naked feet, naked bodies and against religion will become kings.
42. Women will trade along with men.
43. Women will imitate men.
44. Men will imitate women.
45. People will swear by things other than Allah and the Quran.
46. Even Muslims will be prepared to give false testimony, without being incited to it.
47. Only people one knows will be greeted with the salaam.
48. The knowledge of the Shariah will be used to earn worldly things.
49. Acts, which earn the Akhirah, will be used to earn the world.
50. Assets belonging to the nation will be considered and treated as personal treasures by the rulers.
51. Ama’naat will be considered ones personal asset.
52. Zakaat will be considered as a penalty.
53. The lowest and the worst man in the nation will become its leader.
54. People will not obey their fathers.
55. And will mistreat their mothers.
56. And will not hold back from harming their friends.
57. And will obey their wives.
58. And the voices of the men who commit adultery will be raised in mosques.
59. Women who sing will be treated with great deference.
60. Instruments of music will be kept with great care.
61. Alcohol will be drunk on the highways.
62. People will be proud of their acts of persecution.
63. Justice will be sold in the courts.
64. The number of men in the police force will increase.
65. Instead of music, the Quran will be used to gain pleasure for its tune and style (qirat), not for what it preaches, its meaning or for rewards in the Akhirah.
66. Animal fur will be used.
67. The last of the Ummat will curse those before them (clearly seen today in people who call the Prophet’s companion’s names).
68. Either Allah will send a Red Storm upon you.
69. Or Earthquakes.
70. Or your faces will be changed.
71. Or a rain of rocks from the skies. Asteroids? Meteors.
72. Lies will become a habit of the rulers and the rich.
The Prophet Muhammad Salallaho Alaihi Wa Alehi Wassallam also said:
1. Alcohol will be called Sherbat and will be considered Halal.
2. Interest will be called Trade and will be considered Halal.
3. Brides will be called Gifts and will be considered Halal.
4. Women will be naked in spite of wearing dresses.
This Hadith has baffled the Ulema for a very long time until now:
The three kind of naked women are:
1. Those who wear see-through dresses.
2. Those who wear tight dresses.
3. Those whose dresses are so short and they expose the body.
Women will have hair, like the hump of a camel. (This hadith too, bad baffled the Ulema for quite a long time till they saw current hairstyles. I believe it came into fashion about 5 years ago).
Jihad is fast approaching every corner of the world. We have to reinforce our inner strength with the help of Allah s.w.t. by dzikr in abundance to always remember Allah s.w.t. to seek protection. Sincere in our action, salat, read Al Quran. These are the guiding principle of tabligh as practiced by our beloved Prophet Muhammad Salallaho Alaihi Wa Alehi Wassallam. Please spread the truth and Insha Allah our Muslim brothers and sisters are able to understand and practice the guiding principles, what ever way they can afford to uphold our believe of our Islam religion this world and hereafter.