1. When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it? (to be given a thought)
2. If the “black box” flight recorder is never damaged during a plane crash, why isn’t the whole airplane made out of that stuff? (very good thinking)
3. Who copyrighted the copyright symbol? (who knows)
4. Can you cry under water?
5. Why do people say, “you’ve been working like a dog” when dogs just sit around all day? (I think they meant something else)
6. Why are the numbers on a calculator and a phone reversed? (Never noticed it till now !!)
7. Do fish ever get thirsty?
8. Can you get cornered in a round room?
9. Why do birds not fall out of trees when they sleep?
10. If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables,then what is baby oil made from? (No comments)
11. What should one call a male ladybird?
12. If a person suffered from amnesia and then was cured would they remember that they forgot?
13. Can you blow a balloon up under water? (yes u can)
14. Why is it called a “building” when it is already built? (strange isn’t it)
15. If you were traveling at the speed of sound and you turned on your radio would you be able to hear it? (got to think scientifically)
16. If you’re traveling at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?
17. Why is it called a TV set when there’s only one?
18. Why do most cars have speedometer that go up to at least 130 when you legally can’t go that fast on any road?
19. If drink & drive is not allowed why the hell do they have parking in Bars?
****** Want more ?????