My dear Brothers and Sisters,
The Holy Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him & his progeny) said:
1) Four things that make the body sick:
a) Excessive talk
b) Excessive sleep
c) Excessive eating and
d) Excessive sex.
2) Four things that destroys the body:
b) Sorrow (Sadness/Grief)
d) Staying up late (in the night)
3) Four things that dry the face & take away its happiness:
b) Being disrespectful / impudent (insisting on something wrong knowingly)
c) Arguing without knowledge
d) Excessive immorality (doing something wrong without fear)
4) Four things that increases the wetness of face & its happiness:
c) Generosity (being kind)
d) To be helpful to others without he/she asking for that.
5) Four things that stop the Rizq (Sustenance)
a) Sleeping in the morning (from Fajr to Sunrise – an hour before and after sunrise)
b) Praying less
c) Laziness / Idleness
d) Treachery / Dishonesty
6) Four things that bring / increase the Rizq (Sustenance).
a) Staying up in the night for prayers. (Getting up in mid or late night for prayers)
b) Excessive Repentance
c) Regular Charity
d) Remembrance of Allah.
The Holy Prophet (Peace be upon him & his progeny) also said to communicate to others even if you listen one Verse (Ayah) & this one verse will stand on the day of Judgment for intercession.
Feel free to cut and paste the above to your brothers and sisters so that they too and you as well may benefit from these verses, inshallah.
Jazak Allah Khairan