Assalam Alai kum Brothers and sisters. I hope all of you have been safe and in good health, where ever you stay.
My husband, samie send this mail which had these, really thought provoking one liners. Some of them really had me thinking. Infact, retrospecting. Please feel free to use them in your daily lives. Infact, It would be a great idea to use them on plaques etc. However please remember, anything which has Allah’s name should handled with care.
Here they are. Please tell me which you liked the most. ( number wise )
|1. Give Allah what’s right, not what’s left.2. Man’s way leads to a hopeless end. Allah’s way leads to an endless hope.
3. A lot of kneeling will keep you in good standing.
4. He who kneels before Allah can stand before anyone.
5. In the sentence of life, the devil may be a comma, but never let him be the full stop.
6. Don’t put a question mark where Allah puts a full stop.
7. Are you wrinkled with burden? Come to the mosque for a face lift.
8. When praying, don’t give Allah instructions, just report for duty.
9. Don’t wait for six strong men to take you to the mosque.
10. We don’t change Allah’s message. His message changes us.
11. The mosque is prayer-conditioned.
12. When Allah ordains, He sustains.
13. Warning: Exposure to Allah may prevent burning.
14. Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah(Alaihi salaam) built the ark.
15. Most people want to serve Allah, but only in an advisory position.
16. Suffering from truth decay? Brush up on your Qur’an>an. r>
18. Never give the devil a ride. He will always want to drive.
19. Nothing else ruins the truth like stretching it.
20. Compassion is difficult to give away because it keeps coming back.
21. He who angers you, controls you.
22. Worry is the darkroom in which negatives are developed.
23. Give Satan an inch and he will be a ruler.
24. Allah doesn’t call the qualified. He qualifies the called.
25. Read the Qur’an. It will scare the hell out of you.